Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

2 posters

Reading Room - Guidelines

Scamphill
    Scamphill

Reading Room - Guidelines Empty Reading Room - Guidelines

Post by Scamphill Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Reading Room - Guidelines ReadingRoom-Guidelines-2

The Guidelines for the "Reading Room" will be fairly easy to follow - Please take time to read through them now

1. Everyone is to be treated with the respect they deserve.

2. All information is to be kept confidential.

3. Feedback, acknowledgment is to be given to every Reader that you receive a reading from. Please take the time to give at least 3 or 4 sentences when you provide Feedback. It does not matter if it is Positive or Negative, the person who has Read for you wants to know what you thought of your Reading. All Readings are done out of Love and a willingness to give You guidance about a particular situation. Every Reader is generous with their Time and Energy please return the favor and be generous with your Feedback.

Feedback is a requirement here in The Reading Room. Please allow 3 Days for your Querent to provide you with Feedback. If you have Not heard from your Querent in 3 days please email me and let me know. If Feedback is not received a further reading is not possible until reading has been sent.

4. A regular schedule will be posted once we are up and running. If you want to volunteer to read please place your name on the Volunteer Sign Up & email me. It is your responsibility as a Reader after you have received a request to email me (to let me know you have received it) and your client (to discuss the details of your reading ) .Please post in The Reading Room Forum Readers Update. When your Reading has been completed please post Reading Completed . You must contact your Client within 24 hours, if you have a situation holding you up please contact me. Please email me when you receive a Request from me so I know you have received the Request for a Reading. Please open up one thread for each Reading. A second thread should Not be started Unless you are doing another Reading

5. To request a reading email Scamphill pheephee97@gmail.com. I will contact your Reader and they will be in touch with you within 24 hours. Please check the Reading Room to see if Readers are available before you send me a request.

6. I think if we can all adhere to the Guidelines this can bring a very positive energy to our group. It can be lots of fun and most of all you will be able to see for yourself that what you have learned is going to be demonstrated in your readings.

7. It is very important for you to post Reading In Progress once you have made contact with your client and then on completion Reading Completed. This alerts me to who is available when I have Reading Request and I can direct it to an available Reader, and it lets me know you have received the Reading Request I have sent to you .

8. There is no limit to the number of Readings you may request.

9. Please on receipt of Your Reading contact the person who did the Reading for you and acknowledge that you have received it

10. Anyone who is inexperienced in giving Readings, New to the Reading Room or who have been away from a Reading Room for a great length of time will be asked to send me their first Reading or two before they are sent out to a Querent, this is for your own benefit and not to judge you in any way. The Reading Room is a place for all students . For those who have not done Readings before , its a place to gain confidence, enhance their Reading Intuitively skills and hone their craft. If you have questions please feel free to email me . Scamphill pheephee97@gmail.com
    If you have questions please email me. We have to have a few Guidelines to make this experience work and we all have to take some responsibility in this process as a Reader and as the Client. Enjoy! Scamphill

The above was shared with me with the kindness & grace of "Our Jade" and I truly thank her because I am green to all this side of the Reading Room - I added a few things in but basically the Guidelines Jade designed have worked for a very long time and I am proud and honored to have us entitled to use them her in the Reading Room... Scamphill

Last edited by Scamphill on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Reading Room - Guidelines Empty Re: Reading Room - Guidelines

Post by greymere Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Posting in the Reading Room "Reading in Progress" does count as letting you know the request was received, right? Or should we reply to the e-mail by hitting "reply" to it as well?

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi Grey Mere:

Yes it does, I check the Readers Update daily so I see that the reader has received the request, some reply as well which is also fine - whichever is easier as either way I do know

Have a great day

cat Scamphill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:13 pm