Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

2 posters

Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room

Scamphill
    Scamphill

Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room Empty Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room

Post by Scamphill Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 am

Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room Readingroomtagwithgoldenstar

If you would like to request a reading from the Reading Room

You can leave your name & email here or email me at pheephee97@gmail.com with your email address and I will see that you receive a reading from one of our very talented readers as soon as possible

cat Scamphill
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room Empty Re: Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room

Post by greymere Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 pm

loftinjodi@yahoo.com would like a reading:

Almost made a bad mistake with a man I found out that he was not at all who he said he was ...Am glad I found out soon in the relationship.This has made me leary of things I thought I had my stuff together and I almost screwed up big time...A general reading would be great letting me know the path I need to be on and a focus on if I will ever meet a good man.Had a very bad marriage and hoping for better,in the future.Thank you hope to hear from you soon.Jodi
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room Empty Re: Requesting a Reading from the Reading Room

Post by greymere Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm

PS told her requests have to go through the reading room. I'd rather someone else read for her.

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi Grey Mere:

I will get Jenie to come here and assign this reading

cat Scamphill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 am