Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

+2
Scamphill
seasheltie
6 posters

Hi and introduction!

seasheltie
    seasheltie
    Tarot Seeker

Hi and introduction! Empty Hi and introduction!

Post by seasheltie Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:30 am

My name is Kitty and found this forum through Reiki_Tom. I'm the case coordinator for The Distant Healing Network for Pets and Tom is one of our wonderful volunteer healers. I've tried to learn Tarot card reading on my own but have come to realize you need help from people who know what they are doing. I've honed my intuition over the years and have learned to get myself out of the way to allow the intuition to work. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group!
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Hi and introduction! Empty Welcome "Kitty"

Post by Scamphill Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome "Kitty" so great to have you join the group - and so nice Tom passed the link along

I've been studying Tarot for some time and every single day I learn something new - I started learning to read intuitively with Jade in the group I met Tom in which has since closed. The best way I believe is to learn with a group of others of like minded interest which you will receive here

We don't actually have a beginners course here & hopefully we will at some point - it is certainly something that I will make sure to mention as the group gets up and running. I am not qualified to run such a course but I'd certainly be willing to help out however I could

Meanwhile - do you have a tarot deck? If so I'd like to suggest you take the cards and shuffle them and draw one card each day - make notes on what the card says to you - do this for one week and look back and read your notes it is amazing how this will help you get started. We have a Daily Draw spread here please feel free to post your daily there if you'd like - if it would help you can post your card there and ask for others to comment on your card if that would help & if I have the deck you are using (I have many) I'd be happy to post the card for you for others to see - no pressure just if you'd like

Meanwhile - Welcome "Kitty" Enjoy the information on the board here, I look forward to crossing paths here

Scamphill cat
    nancyamethyst
    nancyamethyst
    Tarot Seeker

Hi and introduction! Empty Re: Hi and introduction!

Post by nancyamethyst Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi Kitty! Welcome to the group! Hope you will enjoy being here, there are many wonderful people here! Nancy Amethyst
    CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Post by CitharaRaven Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am

Welcome, Kitty! I'm the admin for the site. If you ever have any questions about anything, I'm generally around! If I don't know the answer, I'll ask someone who does (generally Scamphill lol).

Cheers,

CitharaRaven
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 am

Hi Kitty welcome to the group, here there is no stress or dead lines to meet. Even those who have read for years can always learn something new. The site is still been built but there is a lot of help at hand Smile
    Blessings Chrisdee
    seasheltie
    seasheltie
    Tarot Seeker

Post by seasheltie Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Thank you everyone for the wonderful welcome! I do have a tarot deck, The Alchemical Tarot, and I have a new deck on order at the recommendation of Tom. I will probably be a quiet member for a while until I feel I have something to contribute and I will definitely be taking in all the information given by those with so much experience.

My thanks to all of you and to Tom for pointing me in this direction.

Kitty.
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi Kitty

That is a really good idea - take your time and enjoy the experience

Join in when you feel ready

Have a great day

Scamphill cat
    reiki_tom
    reiki_tom
    Tarot Seeker

Post by reiki_tom Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Hiya and a warm welcome Kitty!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content