Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

4 posters

I/1 The Magician - Cat's Eye Tarot

Scamphill
    Scamphill

I/1 The Magician - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty I/1 The Magician - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by Scamphill Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:17 pm

I thought it would be nice to post I/1 The Magician of the Cat's Eye Tarot - I will post the card and what it says to me - then anyone can pop in and share how they see the card

I/1 The Magician - Cat's Eye Tarot 1TheMagician-CatsEyeTarot_00041 The Magician, Cat's Eye Tarot

The Magician is the creative one to me, this person has all the tools they need to create whatever they desire & they are quite inventive maybe even a little bit mischievous - a bit of a trickster but not in a bad or devious way...

That is just some of the things this Magician card says to me ~ Scamphill

Junotea
    Junotea

I/1 The Magician - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty Re: I/1 The Magician - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by Junotea Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 am

To me this card says that I am knowledgable and know what I am doing. I have experience. June
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Scamphill the first thing I noticed on this card was how sharp the cat had made his claws scratching on that tree, he’s definitely got all the tools he/she needs for success. I don’t fancy the chances of anyone getting in his/her way… poor fishy this cat means business.
    Blessings Chrisdee
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:33 pm

June & Chrisdee:

I so enjoyed reading your insight on this card - such a different Magician card I found this to be

Scamphill
    cat
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

We are used to see Magician cards with tools that represent the four suits. I see animals on this card that could be seen as representing three of the suits: the fish in the Water (Cups), the bird in the Air (swords), and the little lizard on the stone (stone=Earth=Pentacles). No beastie for Fire, though... By the Way, what is that in the lower right-hand corner? I can't quite make it out.

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi Grey Mere:

The bottom right hand corner is a small mouse

Blessings

Scamphill cat

greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Thank you. Alas, I don't think I can make a mouse serve as a representative of Fire.

Unless... unless that "lizard" on the rock is actually a salamander, a traditional symbol of Fire due to the erroneous belief that salamanders could live in the flames. Then the mouse could be the representative of Earth... That would do it. The bird in the Air and the fish in the Water are so pat.

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 pm

That would make sense for sure Grey Mere

You are so great with the symbols it always amazes me

Scamphill cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 am