Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

3 posters

III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot

Scamphill
    Scamphill

III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by Scamphill Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I thought it time to post III/3 The Empress of the Cat's Eye Tarot - I will post the card and what it says to me - then anyone can pop in and share how they see the card

III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot 3TheEmpress-CatsEyeTarot_0002III/3 The Empress, Cat's Eye Tarot

I don't normally connect at all with The Empress, however this one I do - I see the mother cat as the perfect Mom who is going to protect her young against any opponent who may appear - the ideal Mom in my opinion, not how my own mother was but how I've always been with my own child... Scamphill cat
    Rosa Morada
    Rosa Morada
    Tarot Seeker

III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty Re: III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by Rosa Morada Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 am

I see this mother cat as not only protecting her young, but also preparing them to face the world on their own when they are ready. Until then she definitely has their back and they know they are safe in her protection. The one is ready to step out in the world and can do so with confidence because he knows he still has the strength and guidance of the Empress behind him. The smaller one still needs some time but in time this one will also be able to face the world.
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty Re: III/3 The Empress - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by Scamphill Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I love the description you seen here - and it really makes such great sense as animals do tend to prepare their young - I'll remember this Bluesage

Have a great week

Scamphillcat
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:34 pm

The stairs which are so prominent in this image must have a meaning. Stairs are to go up - or down, of course, but since this is shot from below, it is the idea of ascending that comes to mind. The ideal loving, nurturing mother helps her progeny to rise in life, to achieve new heights.
    Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Interesting note on the stairs Grey Mere - Thanks for always sharing your sharp eye & wisdom with us

Blessings

cat Scamphill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:31 pm