Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012

Scamphill
    Scamphill

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012 Empty Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012

Post by Scamphill Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012 WeeklyScheduletoRead-Tag-2

Weekly Schedule to Volunteer to Read week of March 4th, 2012 Posted by Scamphill - Sunday, March 4th, 2012

If you would like to volunteer to give Readings please sign up under this thread. This is for the current week. A new schedule will be posted Sunday, March 11th, 2012
    If you don't receive feedback in a reasonable amount of time after you do a Reading, Please let me know. Keep in mind there are some Querents who need time to just sit with their Reading but After 2 days if you have Not received confirmation from the Querent of receiving the reading and/or Feedback please email me and I will contact them. I appreciate your volunteering to read for the Reading Room.
    Please read the Guidelines for The Reading Room. If you sign up to Read once your reading is complete you can post on the update thread you are ready for a new reading or you can email me that you are ready for a new reading.

When you receive a Reading Request please email me to let me know you have received it and once contact is sent to your Querent then please post Reading Update section of the Form - posting Reading in Progress. When your Reading is finished please post Reading Completed. This keeps me informed where the readers status is.
    Once you are in receipt of a Reading Request you are expected to contact the Querent within 24 hours. Thank you to Everyone who read this past week - Cat, Elsye, Jenie, Nancy/Amethyst, & Charlotte - all who have read in the past & for Jade continuously providing us with Querents to read for. When you volunteer for the first time, you will be supported the entire way. If you feel you can only do 1 Reading the first time you Read for The Reading Room I can set that up for you so that it is Not a problem. Please don't feel you will be overwhelmed by Reading Requests.

For anyone new there is a Weekly Status Discussion which I send by email on each Friday. Its a time where you can discuss any problems or concerns you may have or ask questions. We get a lot from these discussions they are usually quite informative and everyone is encouraged to voice their opinion. So for those of you who have not volunteered to Read for the Reading Room yet please give it a try. Once you do the first Reading it gets easier from there.

My email is now pheephee97@gmail.com but know if you email me at either of my previousl emails I will get it and respond as soon as possible.
    If you receive a Request and you have problems, concerns or you are not sure how to proceed please feel free to email me. If anyone has questions or comments this is the perfect time to let me know.
    We all want The Reading Room to be the best it can be for all of us.
    If you have a Client who has not responded to your initial email let me know and I will email them. These Request are closed out and they the Querent can always email Jade when they are ready for their Reading. Please let me know when this occurs so I can determine if their request should be closed out within 24 hours .
    Keep in mind Volunteers can request Readings also.
    ***** Please everyone feel free to take advantage of the Reading Room it is a positive experience for you and for the Readers who volunteer. ******** If you would like to have a Reading all that is required is that you send me an email requesting a reading
    pheephee97@gmail.com. You don't have to tell me your concern that is private between you and your Reader.
    I will forward your request to a Reader. The Reading Room is open 24/7 . If you like you can also request a General Reading. if you have questions about The Reading Room please feel free to email me. I hope everyone will take advantage of what you will experience by Giving or Receiving a Reading...
    A great big THANK YOU to JADE for supplying us endlessly with Querents - without you there would be no Readings happening - So if you would like to read either leave your name in a post below or email me at
    pheephee97@gmail.com.
    ** News Flash *** I love our group ~ Thank you each & every one for making this possible

There is a new thread set up later today or tomorrow in the Reading Room - Request a Reading, you can leave your request there if you wish to read this week - or below on this thread or you can email me at pheephee97@gmail.com - whichever is easier for you, I've found I am concerned I will miss someone if it's left with the current reading in Reading Update & feel this will be easier for everyone - I will faithfully check this thread - the one for Requesting a Reading & my email...
    Blessings
    Scamphill

Last edited by Scamphill on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 38 times in total
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012 Empty Re: Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012

Post by Scamphill Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012 VolunteersLeaveNameBelowwithme
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012 Empty Important Notice from Scamphill - 8 MAR 12

Post by Scamphill Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I've been trying to avoid making this decision but after doing a reading I know I can't deny this anymore
    I hurt my right thumb & with already having a long term disability in both wrists I need to type less until this
    situation has corrected itself or medically I get it fixed
    The pain shoots up with twists of the thumb & I am right handed
    I hurt it one of two ways but neither way matters much now

Therefore I won't be doing Tarot Readings for a bit
    I also won't be posting my Dailys for a bit
    I will continue best I can with Card of the Week
    I will continue to assign readings to others
    I am posting this here in a number of places on Intuitional Tarot Forum as well as I'll send this same message
    to Jade as well as Charlotte and Tarot Readers
    Blessings
    Scamphill

Sponsored content

Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012 Empty Re: Weekly Schedule 'Volunteer to Read" - Week of March 4th, 2012

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:06 pm