Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

2 posters

Special Thank You's

Scamphill
    Scamphill

Special Thank You's Empty Special Thank You's

Post by Scamphill Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 pm

I would like to take a moment and thank June, Cat & Holly for reading in the Reading Room here at Intuitional Tarot

I would also like to thank Jade so much for making the readings happening all possible

Charlotte none of this would have been happened without you setting up the site ~ Thank You each & every one for making this happen & very very important is all the members here today & tomorrow - I believe this is a great site and will only become one where we will all feel we have found a Tarot Home...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Special Thank You's Empty Re: Special Thank You's

Post by greymere Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 pm

We do appreciate Charlotte's doing this, but it should also be said that Scamphill is contributing a lot to the success of the site. She has always (as long as I was aware of the group) been a big contributor on the the old IT, and she is spending a lot of energy toward making the new one a great place, too. Here's a toast the our Leading Ladies!

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Why Thank You Grey Mere

It wouldn't be the same with you and the other members from IT and new members - I am really hoping that this site can at least fill a void we were all left with

Again Thank You

Many Blessings

Tarot is part of my blood

On the site let's keep this torch going [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Scamphill cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:12 pm