Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

4 posters

Turning 70 request

greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Turning 70 request Empty Turning 70 request

Post by greymere Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm not sure this is correct venue for this, but I couldn't find a place on this site that quite fit... I am turning 70 this coming Friday, March 2, and would appreciate if just for fun, those who are willing would draw one card for me for a one-card reading for my birthday. It would be interesting to see what came up. I promise not to ask again till 2022 (80) - well maybe 2017 (75). I would be happy to let anyone on the list see the replies.

Grey Mere
    CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Turning 70 request Empty Re: Turning 70 request

Post by CitharaRaven Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Admin note: I moved this thread to the appropriate newly created forum. Please post your replies here. Thank you.
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Grey Mere Wow 70 Congratulation. I would love to do you a one card reading for your Birthday would it you like the reading posted here. or messaged

Blessings Chrisdee
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 pm

On Friday I will indeed draw a card for our "Precious Member Grey Mere"

I decided that I would post the cards that Grey Mere, Ruth & June drew for me for my birthday a week ago on 20 FEB 12 ~ I think this will be a wonderful way for us to celebrate birthdays & will certainly take part...

I'll be back on Friday with your card Grey Mere & Wow 70

cat Scamphill

Here are the cards drawn for me:

Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 10:05 AM

Happy Birthday, Scamphill.

I pulled a birthday card for you - 4 of Cups from the Robin Wood. I see the figure by the tree as you looking a little disgruntled over the computer problems you have had (I can identify with that), but the radiant Cup in the air being proffered suggests an end to the annoyance and a bright shining year ahead.

Grey Mere.
    I ordered a notebook in my favorite color red and then when I go to my son's I'll not have to fear using one of his but have my own - thus this will be an end to an annoyance - Thanks Grey Mere
    Scamphill

------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:08:26 AM

Subject:Re: Its Scamphill "s Birthday Today !

Grey Mere inspired me to draw a card for Scamphill's birthday so here it is:
    The card I drew, accompanied by my black cat, Isis (who always likes to "help"), is The Empress from The Legacy of the Divine. This card seems so Spring like, which is nice to see as we approach the end of the long winter. The Empress is surrounded by animals from the land and the sea. Everything is lush and fertile. I'm drawn to the blowing of the dandelion seeds and the flight of the butterflies. Scamphill, all the seeds you plant will come back to you. All the dreams and wishes you send out into the world will transform you and give you the promise of a bright future. I also notice the rat climbing the arch in the midst of the blowing seeds. Even the most lowly of us can reach new heights with the support of someone who cares. Scamphill, you are willing to nurture all creatures, big and small, and the world is a better place because of it.
    Ruth

Oh Ruth this so touched me especially all the animals - I so love animals any size (actually as mentioned - creatures) and it is nice to know the card showing the seeds of that I plant returning - and WoW I love that about the rat climbing the arch and how even the lowly of us can reach new heights as is surely true - Thanks Ruth
    Scamphill

----------------------------------------------------------

June - February 21, 2012
    Scamphill and all:
    I was inspired to pull a card for your birthday too!! I got the 10 of Pentacles from the Druidcraft Tarot. The older man looks a little weary in the card. It could be you with the computer problems. However, there are lots of people around and a loving dog and that tells me that you have lots of help and people who love you and will be there for you. All of us for instance, and your family. I feel a lot of Karma and all the wonderful things that you have sent out will come back to you, but even more.
    Hugs
    June
    I so enjoyed reading this June - & yes the computer problems are surely what was reflected with the card - there are a lot of people around me and it's ironic but my neighbour's dog so loves me and when I went to the garbage she saw me and came on a sprint filling my heart - I so miss my Scamphill but I am blessed with other dogs & cats & creatures who seem to trust me and fill my world. Thanks June
    Scamphill
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 am

Dear Crisdee, I look forward to your birthday post - thank you in advance!

Grey Mere
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 am

Dear CitharaRaven, Thank you for setting up this forum. I think it can only draw members of the list closer together if we draw birthday cards for each other.

Grey Mere
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 am

Dear Scamphill, we all appreciate all the work you do for us on this list. I just had an inspiration when I saw it was your birthday coming up. Seems like I have really started something that will be fun. As time goes by, I bet more and more members will take part in this Forum.

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 am

I am so happy you had the idea - it is a wonderful chance for us to draw a card for someone we care about but who lives far away - I was thrilled with mine, Thank You Again

Blessings

cat Scamphill
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Happy Birthday Grey Mere, the card I drew for you is the 2 of cups Infinite Visions tarot. Today all your relationships look promising put on a pedestal to be admired for your youthfulness and elegance. Eye contact is especially important, I feel there’s someone around you that cannot find the words to express their feelings/thoughts, whether there tongue tied, just feel awkward, or think it goes without saying, their eyes will speak for them. The simplest of thing/gestures will bring pleasure to the heart… Have a Lovely Day Grey Mere.

Blessings Chrisdee

Unfortunately my computer crashed recently, causing me to lose everything. An image of this card can be found here…

http://www.infinitevisionstarot.com/visions/cups.html
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Thank you. I shall think of your 2 of Cups as my friends and loved ones gather for my party.

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Turning 70 request Empty Happy Birthday "Grey Mere" - Your Card from Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Grey Mere:

It was my pleasure to draw a card for you with the assistance of my youngest kitty Cloey - We drew from the Crystal Visions Tarot 0 The Fool

0 The Fool is saying it is time for you to start a new journey, do not let your age deter you Grey Mere you are as young as you feel - in the very near future you will be taking a risk, and you will be up for where this will take you, the butterflies tell me it will be a wonderful transformation and you will enjoy yourself every step of the way

Turning 70 request 0TheFool-CrystalVisionsTarot_0002

Again Happy Happy Birthday "Grey Mere"

Blessings

cat Scamphill

Turning 70 request Animated_gif_cats_033-petey
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 am

Thank you, Scamphill. As young as I feel? That's quite young! I'm perfectly willing to set off on a new adventure (actually I am planning to take up the study of I Ching, at least a little). I'm about to set off for the airport to pick up my out-of-state daughter who is flying in for my celebration. So I wpon't be online for a while.

Bye for now.
    Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 am

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear "Grey Mere"

Happy 70th Birthday to You

All the Best Studying the I Ching & a wonderful time with your daughter & all of your family...

Turning 70 request Oie_BIRTHDAY_20GREETING_resized

With Love & Blessings From Your Canadian Friend ~ cat Scamphill

CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Post by CitharaRaven Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 pm

I pulled a card for you too, Grey Mere. For something different, I used the Housewives Tarot. I pulled the 3 of Wands:

Turning 70 request 66-Minor-Wands-03

Interestingly, it seems to be conected to the card Scamphill pulled for you. In this card, there's a housewife cleaning (a chore I personally don't like, hehe). But to me, she's already done her project and she's taking a look at her accomplishment (and clean floor). I also see her looking to see what else she needs to do--a new project, if you will.

To me this card says that you're ready to tackle any chores, projects, stains, and/or dust bunnies that head your way. You'll put those poor dust bunnies in their place (or your Swiffer); you'll make progress--maybe it won't be quick, but it will be steady. Whatever it is you decide to take on, it will give you satisfaction. I think you'll meet whatever life throws at you head on this coming year, AND you'll enjoy it!

Happy birthday, Grey Mere!

Cithara

P.S. Sorry the image is so big; I resized it in Photobucket, but I guess it insists on staying huge.

greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 am

Thank you for the 3 of Wands from the Housewives. That deck is a real hoot, isn't it?

Hmm, well as High Priestess and co-leader of a Coven, I do have to occasionally "clean up messes"! However, new projects do abound, and I am looking forward to working on them. My body may a few twinges, but the old mind remains tarp as a shack!

Grey Mere
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 am

P.S. I see the little information tag on each post has me automatically updated to 70! Ain't modern technology wonderful?

Thank you again to all who drew a card for my 70th.

Grey Mere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:21 am