Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

2 posters

Reading Room - Readers

Scamphill
    Scamphill

Reading Room - Readers Empty Reading Room - Readers

Post by Scamphill Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:12 pm

I just wanted to take a moment and inform members of the site who have done readings that you are Welcome to come and Read for others in the Reading Room

All readings are like they used to be in Intuitional Tarot - between you and the reader and not posted on the site. The only posting on the site is your progress as you read ~ it is all very similar to how Jade did them as she's been so gracious to help out

We are very fortunate to have Jade supplying us with Requests so if any one would like to come & read the Reading Room is up and running and you can Volunteer any time you wish

Blessings

Scamphill cat
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Reading Room - Readers Empty Re: Reading Room - Readers

Post by greymere Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 pm

I'd be willing to read, but need to learn the ropes here.

Grey Mere
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi Grey Mere:

Very happy to have you join us in readings

The readings here are very much the same as what you are used to, I will do what Jade did, send you a reading - you post here your progress in the reading - if you have trouble maneuvering as I noticed you mentioned that is never a problem - just email me and I can post that part for you until you are comfortable doing so - You do the readings between you and the Querent, readings are not posted here

If you are ready for a reading - or when you are just either post here or email me and I'll send a request your way - just email me with your email for reading requests to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Again Welcome to the Reading Room

Blessings

Scamphill cat
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 am

Thank you, Scamphill. I want to take a few days to get my sea legs. Wouldn't have time to read till after Thanksgiving anyway - big family doings, daughter and her spouse from out of state coming. I have a new chocolatier to take her to, a new gourmet shop, a new rock shop. We have the International Quilt Study Museum here in town she'd never been to... Lots of prep to do before she comes.

Feast to prepare for, too, of course. We do everything from scratch.

And a friend I and my two daughters have in common has been coming for years; she now has the 2-year-old from Hell. He likes to pick things up and fling them. One of his favorites is opening CD cases and flinging the disks about. Doesn't know the meaning of "No." My local daughter and I competed for who would NOT have Thanksgiving at their house with the little darling coming. I won on the basis of having a lot more fragile treasures (my folks were world travelers and brought a lot of treasures back, some of which I received as gifts and some of which I inherited). NONE of these ever had to be put away when our grandson was younger, by the way.

But I digress.

Grey Mere

Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi Grey Mere

Just whenever you are ready is fine

I tend to forget too about Thanksgiving because in Canada ours is in October...

Wishing you, and all who celebrate in November a wonderful Thanksgiving there is so much in the world to be grateful for no matter where we live or when we celebrate

I so smiled when you commented on the little darling, a friend has a daughter who won't allow her child (a year old or so) to be corrected when she touches things - like you I was fortunate I only have one child - 36 now but he never destroyed a thing course he was learnt early on not to touch - lol

Again when you are ready to read just let me know & know it's on your time frame

Blessings

Scamphill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm