Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

2 posters

II/2 The High Priestess - Cat's Eye Tarot

Scamphill
    Scamphill

II/2 The High Priestess - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty II/2 The High Priestess - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by Scamphill Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I thought it time to post II/2 The High Priestess of the Cat's Eye Tarot - I will post the card and what it says to me - then anyone can pop in and share how they see the card

II/2 The High Priestess - Cat's Eye Tarot 2TheHighPriestess-CatsEyeTarot_0004II/2 The High Priestess, Cat's Eye Tarot

The High Priestess reminds me to be ready to follow my own intuition, my senses will guide me - if I follow another's guidance it can be useful but I will never reach the destination I can by listening to my own inner voice...

This Cat seems to be looking at me saying "You follow your way & I'll follow mine and we will cross paths!" - just some thoughts this card brings to mind ~

Scamphill cat

greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

II/2 The High Priestess - Cat's Eye Tarot Empty Re: II/2 The High Priestess - Cat's Eye Tarot

Post by greymere Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm

I notice there is a spider plant on the right side of the card. Spiders are often associated with the Fates, who are, of course, "weavers" of human destiny. (My daughter gave me a spider plant "baby" this Thanksgiving.) I associate the High Priestess with understanding of fate through her intuition and power of understanding the unseen. She can see "through the veil", and indeed, there is a transparent curtain - veil - on this card...

Grey Mere

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 am