Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

The Symbolist Tarot

Rosa Morada
    Rosa Morada
    Tarot Seeker

The Symbolist Tarot Empty The Symbolist Tarot

Post by Rosa Morada Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 pm

This is my next Tarot Deck!!! Well, I don't know if it will be next, since it isn't out yet, but I really want it LOL. Right now it is trying to raise funding on Kickstarter. It's at almost 30% I sure hope it goes through. I thought I would share with you all just in case anyone is interestd. The suggested retail price is going to be around $25, but by backing this project for $18 you will receive a deck when it is published! So of course I went for the $35 level so I can have 2 decks LOL. The funny thing is I thought I'd give one to a friend of mine, but when she saw the site she decided to become a backer and is going to receiver her own! I knew she would love them, I didn't think about her getting her own. That's OK because I know someone else that I could gift it to... or keep it myself Wink Anyway, check it out for yourself at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am