Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

+3
Chrisdee
CitharaRaven
Junotea
7 posters

What deck is on your Christmas list?

Junotea
    Junotea

What deck is on your Christmas list?  Empty What deck is on your Christmas list?

Post by Junotea Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi everyone. I was just wondering what tarot deck or book you would be asking for for Christmas. ? I am not sure yet. I have had a few new ones lately. So I am not sure. I am sure that I could find one though. LOL
    CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

What deck is on your Christmas list?  Empty Re: What deck is on your Christmas list?

Post by CitharaRaven Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Oooo *pulls out list* lol!

I was just compiling my wish list for my husband the other day, lol. Let's see...here's my list, in numerical order for easier reading (I had to rank my wish list, too; apparently Santa can't bring me all of them
    Sad ):

1. Quantum Tarot Version 2.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2. Crystal Visions Tarot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    3. Shadowscapes Tarot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    4. Manga Tarot (Lo Scarabeo) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    5. Transparent Tarot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    6. Mystic Dreamer Tarot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    7. Whimsical Tarot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone have any of these decks? (Scamphill? Laughing)

Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

What deck is on your Christmas list?  Empty Re: What deck is on your Christmas list?

Post by Chrisdee Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Herr… you mean were supposed to wait for Santa to bring are new decks santa Hmm I’ve never been able to wait, sorry Santa. Twisted Evil Latest deck arrived yesterday ‘Northern Shadows’ Scamphills latest deck 'cats eye' is fast catch interest Laughing
    Blessings Chrisdee
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 pm

lol Chrisdee on the Cat's Eye Tarot catching interest

I like the Northern Shadows but haven't used them a lot

On my Christmas List - don't really have one, taking care of me - I have 3 Decks for Christmas

My male Jed has bought me Cat's Eye Tarot - not the one I am using second copy still sealed to be wrapped - duh I am nutso

Then one of my females - Calleigh has bought me the Cat's House Tarot in a Tin - on it's way

The my second female - the baby - Cloey has bought me Cat's 78 Cards Tarot - arrived yesterday and ready to wrap - so I took care of my own wish list for Christmas - hahahaha

Scamphill cat
    Hope
    Hope
    Tarot Seeker

Post by Hope Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm waiting for the Victorian Christmas Tarot by Corrine Kenner. I was hoping to have it in time to use it in December but I get the nagging feeling that it won't come out that eary. Booooooooooo:no:
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi Charlotte:

On the decks that you mentioned I have

Shadowscapes Tarot

Manga Tarot (One you mentioned and a couple more copies of the Manga Tarot)

Transparent Tarot

Whimsical Tarot

Mystic Dreamer

I don't have:

Quantum Tarot Version 2.0 & don't know anything about it

I have on order:

Crystal Visions Tarot as a personal gift to me for Christmas - I do treat me good - lol

Of the ones I have in order of how I enjoy them:

Tie between Whimsical & Manga Tarot

Mystic Dreamer Tarot

Transparent Tarot

Shadowscapes Tarot

Blessings

Scamphill
    CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Post by CitharaRaven Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Scamphill, how does the Shadowscapes read? I've been wary of getting it because I've read that the cards are small and the details are hard to see. How does the Transparent read? I'm a little uncertain about that one, but it looks so neat. For the Whimsical, do you need to be really familiar with the fairy tales?

The Manga Tarot is next on my list, I think, if I don't get it for Christmas.

The Quantum Tarot Version 2.0 is a deck that speaks to my inner geek. The art is based around images from the Hubble Space Telescope--I'm a HUGE space geek (just ask Cassandra/queenoftheuniverse). Actually, I'm just a huge geek, period. LOL. It's been patient with me so far, letting me buy other decks before it, but its patience has run out, it seems. It's at the top of my Christmas list and I've told my husband it ABSOLUTELYOMGNEEDS to be under the tree by Christmas Day. He just gave me a funny look, lol (but I think he got the hint
    Laughing ).

CitharaRaven
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Charlotte:
    On the Shadowscapes I've never read with it - opened the deck, counted to make sure all 78 were there & don't know at the moment exactly where it is so I am not sure on the size of the cards - if I can locate it easily I'll check

I don't know fairy tales and have no problem with the Whimsical Tarot at all - it's a beauty and I got it with the book which is great with the fairy tales

The Transparent I did take out and play with a bit but couldn't get on to laying one card on the other and getting the reading - so for me I'd have to say it's great if you are a collector or don't have many decks and want to take the time and see if the placing a card on another works for you - It is unique by all means

Quantum Tarot Version 2.0 doesn't speak to me at all - some decks just don't and I usually don't buy them unless there is a connection because I have too many I never go near because of that - lol[/size]

My son can't buy me a deck unless I specifically ask him for one as I have so many - otherwise he surely would knowing my love of Tarot - thus I mostly buy my own - he did buy me Gilded, Romani Tarot & Tarot of Pagan Cats on my request & others when we were in Chapters together, but it's hard for loved ones to buy me them randomly as I often have them... lol

Scamphill cat

greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:52 pm

I have two copies of Shapeshifters Tarot, so it's on my christmas list - to give away. My co-High Priestess likes tarot decks, so I'm going to give her my extra copy this Yule.

Grey Mere
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh, I do have a deck I want for ME this Yule, sort of. It's not actually a deck, it's the manual that goes along with a deck. I have the Tarot of the Northern Shadows and find I can't figure out who is depicted on most of the cards - the Little White Booklet is NO help. I need the blasted manual. It's out of print, wouldn't you know? I ordered a used copy online, only to be told it had already sold. I tried again recently. I heard it had shipped. Oh, joy. It arrived. It was not the paperback; it was another copy of the deck of cards! Phooey! So I'm going to try again. This is my gift to me. I want that manual.

Grey Mere
    Hope
    Hope
    Tarot Seeker

Post by Hope Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 am

Oh Grey Mere!! Bless your heart!!! You know the descriptions don't often say if it is the deck or the book, I have had to look twice several times to make sure I would get what I wanted. That happened to me in reverse with the Tarot of the Cat people. I had a deck with a book....the deck got messed up somehow...so I ordered another deck only to get another book! I finally did get the second deck. I hope you get your book!!!

HOPE
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 am

I know that can be a problem. This description clearly said 'paperback" however [Insert unladylike comment here!].

I ordered an oracle deck one time, thinking I was getting the set, book and deck. What came was just the book. So I shrugged and ordered a deck to match; what arrived from that seller was the set! This is one thing I do not like about ordering online.

Grey Mere
    Daina
    Tarot Seeker

Post by Daina Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 pm

My next deck will prolly be Erotica. That will be a personal deck for me but I might leave it lieing out the first night I get it to see my husband's shocked look at the images ROFL.
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 am

Hi Daina I googled Erotica tarot for images... Wow there are so many erotic decks out there. I'm sure that your husband will look at tarot in a new way lol!

Blessings Chrisdee
    greymere
    greymere
    Tarot Sage

Post by greymere Mon May 21, 2012 8:08 pm

On my Christmas list is the Wild Spirit deck. With the prices I've seen they are asking for it, it's going to stay on the list, too. Not much chance of my getting it. Sigh...

Grey Mere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am