Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

Tarot of Timeless Truth?

CitharaRaven
    Admin

Tarot of Timeless Truth?

Post by CitharaRaven on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Does anyone have the Tarot of Timeless Truth? I've been corresponding with the artist about a different topic, but I keep coming back to the pictures of the cards. They're really well done. I've got the Quantum Tarot Version 2.0 next on my "Decks to Get" list, but this one looks really good... I can't believe I've never come across this one before!

CitharaRaven
    Scamphill

Re: Tarot of Timeless Truth?

Post by Scamphill on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi Charlotte:

I hadn't notice this deck questioned before

I communicated with Leila - author of Tarot of Timeless Truth for some time - I have 3 copies of this deck because if it ever goes our of print which according to Leila could at some point happen I will have a copy - it is one of my favorite decks - it took me a long time to get the hard copy of the book as she didn't have any left - about a year ago I got a copy from Tarot Garden they had one left in supply - I rarely use a book but wanted it - I had it online which I'd bought but for me it's not the same

This is one deck I'd definitely recommend - this week alone I did 3 readings with this deck being chosen

I've lost count on how many people got Leila's information and bought the deck - it's a winner

For me a big plus was this deck is also by a Canadian, being a Canadian it was a must have

Scamphill cat cat cat

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:42 am