Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

3 posters

Requesting a forum

CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Requesting a forum Empty Requesting a forum

Post by CitharaRaven Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:12 pm

I can't remember the discussions that we had going in the IT classroom, so please list them here. Then I'll be able to get the right areas set up for them. Just start a new topic for each request!
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Requesting a forum Empty New Forum

Post by Scamphill Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

Hi Charlotte:

I will in a bit probably suggest a few forums if the members would like that I will post for them but to start I would like to start the Card of the Week as I know it was the one that Decia liked the most (and I think she is here) this will get one started and be sure to be liked - What I do is I post a standard example - then members can choose their own card for the week - they journal daily on their own and post here at the end of the week

If you find it is taking too much space at the end of 2 weeks I could copy and paste it and save it elsewhere so we don't get into a space problem - if someone wants to see one I could copy and paste it back for them to see

What you would call this form is "Card of the Week"

I just decided I can do one more I'll list it separately next

Blessings

Scamphill

Last edited by Scamphill on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Requesting a forum Empty New Forum 2

Post by Scamphill Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Charlotte:

One more forum I would be willing to post is a Daily Draw as this tends to be one that a lot of members can be a part of

I would like to see this one called "A Daily Draw ~ Just 4 You" I would post my daily draw but anyone could start that day really - if it gets too big let me know and as I mentioned with Card of the Week I'll copy and paste it to storage - What I would do with this one same as the other is I'll start it off with a sample, people don't have to post their card if they aren't sure how - if I have the deck and they want their card posted I can post it for them but it wouldn't be in their post but a fresh new one to share the card

If you want these two just open a new forum and let me know and I'll begin them - I really don't mind - I post my daily elsewhere now but hey I can post my daily here too as when I do that I find I'll see something on the card I hadn't noticed - lol

Lets see how these 2 go and if they go over well & you want I'll consider the Deck of the Week later on down the road - this would cover the main ones I did for the members of Intuitional Tarot & since a lot of them are here this would make me feel good

Thanks again Charlotte

June mentioned doing this one if she wishes to I don't mind a bit, whichever is easier and keeps us all in sinc is great with me

Blessings

Scamphill
    CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Requesting a forum Empty Re: Requesting a forum

Post by CitharaRaven Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Done and done! You'll find them in the Tarot Talk section, Scamphill!
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi, Under what heading would a Tarot seeker post a reading, requesting FB, of other readers ?
    Blessings Chrisdee

Last edited by Chrisdee on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi Decia

So nice to see you

There is a Reading Room where you can offer to do a reading or request a reading - Is that what you mean?

It's down some on the form

Blessings

Scamphill

Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi Scamphill, I don't mean giving or receiving a reading, I mean when a reader requires help with there own reading, they post there reading then ask for FB of other readers.
    Blessings Chrisdee
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Chrisdee:

That is a good point and I had mentioned to Charlotte that I would at some point like to see a thread where members can post a reading they did for theirselves that they would like to share

This could be incorporated into one where someone has a reading they need help with - what do you think?

If so we will make sure there is one and maybe we could call it - Reading Help Line - thinking it over some it would be good to have that and I'll come up with another spot where members can share a reading with us if they would like to (meaning a reading they did for themselves as we shouldn't really share a reading another does for us) - we could call that one - Share A Reading (By You 4 You) or something simpler anyways love to hear your thoughts---

Blessings

Scamphill

CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Post by CitharaRaven Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Chrisdee, are you looking for a "your readings" forum? Where you can post your personal readings and others can comment and help with interpretation/analysis?

Cithara
    Chrisdee
    Chrisdee
    Tarot Sage

Post by Chrisdee Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Yes that's the idea Cithara, I feel it may help those new to tarot or those that find it difficult to read for themselves get more out of a reading. Scamphills suggested title of 'reading help line' sounds just perfect.

Scamphill I'm liking the idea of 'sharing a reading' it is a great idea, it will show different reading styles.

Blessings Chrisdee
    CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Post by CitharaRaven Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 pm

I've set up a "Your Readings" forum in the Tarot Talk area. Will that be okay, or did you want to add something else, too?

CitharaRaven
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi Charlotte:

I went over and look and that looks good & Chrisdee is right it will be good for people to have a place to take their reading when they are struggling

Blessings

Scamphill

CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

Post by CitharaRaven Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree, Scamphill! It will be helpful for a lot of people, I think (me included).
    Scamphill
    Scamphill

Post by Scamphill Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes because there were times & still are when I will struggle with the message from a reading and when it's shared it can bring so much to light

Scamphill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 am