Intuitional Tarot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intuitional Tarot

The former Intuitional Tarot class from The Magical Circle

New forums

CitharaRaven
    CitharaRaven
    Admin

New forums Empty New forums

Post by CitharaRaven Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we've got a bunch of new forums here.

First up is the Reading Room area. I'm so excited to announce that Scamphill has agreed to be the moderator/driving force behind the Reading Room, so that we can still do readings for others (and receive readings, too!). The entire Reading Room area has changed a bit, so head down there and take a look around. There are guidelines to reading for others, so please read those before volunteering to get a reading. The guidelines are important!

Next is the Your Readings forum in the Tarot Talk section. This is where you can post your own readings (your personal readings, not readings you do for others). You can ask for help or feedback about your interpretation/analysis, or you can just start a discussion about your reading if you wish.

Last is the Reading Practice forum, again in the Tarot Talk section. This is for people (like me, haha) who haven't read for others and don't feel comfortable volunteering to read in the Reading Room, but would like to read for others at some point in the future. The Reading Practice forum is for members to do practice readings for each other. The forum is for you to find a reading partner. You can also post your reading here, but only if you want to. All readings are private, so you will never be forced to share a reading here. If you want to share your reading, however, you're more than welcome to do that. Just start a new thread in the Reading Practice forum.

That's all we've got for now, but I'm sure we'll be adding more as we grow!

Happy reading!

CitharaRaven